How To Deal With Bullies

12:25 PM


Hello guys, it's Gizem. So as you know, there are thousands of people being bullied right now in your life, and that is probably why you clicked here too. I am here to help you, and I will do my best.


I understand how you feel right now. Maybe you've been harmed physically, or they just insulted you. Maybe you got embrassed in front of the whole school. Maybe they took somethings from you.

All of those things would probably make feel like you are not enough, you would struggle lack of strenght and some of you may even feel suicidal... So many people does bullying because they want attention of others, to make themselves popular, to feel powerful, to escape their own problems, they're being bullied too, to escape from their own problems, or they can just be jelaous of you. I can hear you saying "Jelaous of me? What?". But yes, you can't believe how many people bully someone just because they are jelaous of how smart, cute, strong or how good that person's family is and so on.

Bullies tend to pick people who are 'different' in a way that they dress, act or because of your religion, race and sexual orientation.

If you are being bullied:

Do not blame yourself. No matter what someone says or does, you should not be ashamed of who you are or what you feel. Instead, be proud of who you are. I'm totally sure that there are wonderful things about you.

Get help. You should talk to a parent, a teacher, or someone that can help you and you trust.


Learn to deal with stress. You what I still do when I feel so bad? I don't like writing into a diary and that does not work for me (but you can definitely do if it does for you), so I record my voice while I explain everything, from what happened with who, to how I felt, how I dealed with it, and I how I feel right now. Whenever you feel bad, close your eyes and wait. Wait until it stops. You can not cry forever, and your body will naturally calm down after some time. You will probably fall asleep.

How to deal with it?

Walk away. Don't listen to what they say, never show that it hurts you. Tell them that you are not interested in what they say and show them that they don't have control over you.

Protect yourself. Sometimes you can't walk away, and they might harm you physically, protect yourself no matter what. Your safety is the first priority.

Talk to someone. Talk to your parents, teacher, a counselor or any other trusted adult. Believe me, sometimes they can find a way to solve it. If they carry on, report it again, don't try to deal with it alone.

Meet new people. Join some new clubs, and meet new people. You may find people who struggle bullying too, and you can stand up for it together. But my advice to you is to not to trust people so quick, try to get to know them as much as possible.

Gay and lesbian youths are usually at risk of bullying. If you need help, call:


  • U.S.: 1-866-4-U-TREVOR (488-7386)
  • Canada: 1-877-OUT-IS-OK (688-1765)
  • UK: 0207 837 7324 
  • Australia: 1800 184 527
  • New Zealand: (04) 473 7878
Cyber Bullying Includes:
  • Nasty messages online or on the mobile phone.
  • Comments on your posts or posts about you.
  • Being excluded from online groups and forums.
  • Embarrassing photos being put online without your permission.
  • Rumours and lies about you on a website.
  • Offensive chat on online gaming.
  • Fake online profiles being created with an intent to defame you.
If you are dealing with any of these, you should ask for help. If you are an adult, you can call the police, but if you are a teenager or a child, just talk to someone older than you that you trust.

Tips:
Never ever, respond to anything that has been said or posted about you.
Screenshot everything that they did for evidence. 
Report and block them.

To parents:

Bullying is something serious. It can cost your child's life. 

How to know that your child is being bullied:
  • Talk to their teachers.
  • Talk to them, make them feel safe with you and gain their trust as much as you can.
  • Don't ever get angry to them just because they are being bullied and have struggles dealing it. Yelling them to stop crying would probably not work at all...
  • If they are worried, sad, angry all the time, if they have nightmares, those can be the signs that they are being bullied.
  • Take them to a psychologist. While doing this, explain them that there is nothing wrong with getting proffessional help from someone, and everyone does it nowadays.

 So I've tried to help, and hope I did. If you ever need to talk to someone but don't trust anyone, please text me through my social media accounts. I will reply back as soon as I see it, and I promise you, no one will know about it. You don't have to use your personal account, tell me your name or anything, but I would LOVE to help you.

My twitter is: gizemincex
My instagram is: gizemince1

In the future, I may write about my story. Maybe I can help you a bit more, if you read how exactly I dealed with it.

I also recommend you watch the movie called 'The Secret', it is a life changing movie. And there is a book of it too.

Watch The Secret on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ioKU6Jue_k

Remember that every single of you are important, you mean so much to someone, not everyone will do but you don't need every single person you know to love you anyway. Your family loves you, your best friend, boy or girlfriend loves you. If they don't, I love you. You may not believe me right now, but life does get better. I promise, all of the things that you are going through right now will end some day. Take care, and goodbye for now.

-Gizem

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/