H4L

3:28 AM



Hello everyone! Thanks for clicking to this blog, you won't regret! ;)


First of all i'm Gizem İnce. I run this blog with two of my besties. I am from Northern Cyprus and I live in Nicosia which is the capital city of the island. If you don't know where it is, it is right next to Turkey. I was born on 21h of October in 2000. I have black hair, hazel eyes(but they are usually dark), and a white, bright skin. I'm the clever, funny and canny one of the group. As you can tell because i am the clever one but to them, Sıla and Gülbeyaz are silly... Haha love you girls! 

Our little family is named H4L, which stands for Homies For Life. We can say that i am the one who got us together, yeah i'm so cool, i know. H4L consist of a muggle girl (Gülbeyaz) and two wizard girls (me and Sıla). I don't know why my Hogwarts letter is not arrived yet, most probably it's lost, haha. 

In my free times i sing, play piano (for almost seven years), listen to music, read books, watch movies and Youtube videos. I'm thinking about starting Youtube too, but i don't know, we will see what happens in a few weeks. Talking about future; I want to study in England but i'm also in love with California, so I haven't decided about where to study at. But i'm quite sure that i will study something about drama or music.

Fun fact 1: My favorite book/movie is Harry Potter Series.
Fun fact 2: I do not like butterflies.
Fun fact 3: One of my favorite sons for all the time is MKTO-Classic (Go listen to it.).
Fun fact 4: I am a; Whitesider, Potterhead and Magcult
Fun fact 5: My favorite colors are blue and black.
Fun fact 6: I'm in love with Pizza. Pizza is bae. 

So as a summary; I'm just a wizard girl living in a muggle world. Hahaha, thanks for reading! Bye! 





☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆


Hello guys!
  I'm Sıla, 1/3 of H4L. So excited about this blog, still can't believe that we're doing this together! I have to be honest, it's more fun when you are doing this with your best friends. Anyway, in this little writing, i will talk about me and H4L.
 First of all, i was born on 4th of December in 2000. I am living in an island called Cyprus. I have light brown hair and eyes. Unfortunately, i am over emotional. I mean, I can cry for everything. For example; once, i cried for killing a snail.

 And I'm not joking, it really happened.

Anyway, I love singing, reading books, playing piano and, a bit drawing too. I am the most clumsy and silly person in group. They say that i'm talking too much. If you are reading this, Gülbeyaz and Gizem.. I don't!
I have coulrophobia. It is the fear of clowns. But we can say that i just don't like them. And i'm having some trouble to pass across in traffic sometimes.
I have two birds, two adult cats and a kitten named Skittles. From the name, you can guess that my favorite sweet is Skittles.
I'm in love with Drama and Music. My favorite actor is Leonardo DiCaprio and my favorite singer/songwriter is Tom Odell. I have an addiction to them.

I'm just a Cypriot girl with big dreams.

H4L is a group consisting two wizards and a muggle. Thanks to Gizem who really brought us together, love you honeyboo.

             

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello homies!
 My name is Gülbeyaz. I'm the dancer of the group, well.. we are too different from each other like Gizem is the bad girl, Sıla is the shy one and i am the good girl of the group. Let's talk about me and my life.
 I was born on 7th of March in 2000. I'm living in an island called Cyprus, which is the third largest island in Mediterranean. I'm 15 years old. My family came here in 1998 from Bulgaria, so that means i'm half Turkish and half Bulgarian. Like i said, i am the dancer of the group. I started dancing when i was primary school but now i am dancing more like professional dancers. 
 I have to tell you guys that i'm in love with Justin Bieber. I'm a Belieber yayy!! I want to visit Canada a lot. I know that i will and meet with him. 
 Let's talk about my personality, when i meet with a new person, i am being too shy to him/her. But when i get to know him/her i start to behave a lot more naturally. At first they say i'm too cold. But i'm good as a person. I have no siblings, i think this is the reason why i love children that much. They are little angels to me. I'm a girl who likes simple things, you can make me smile easily, also with that i'm so soppy i can cry everything even if not sad.  
 This is me guys, as H4L, we are so excited to start this blog, hope you enjoy it! 





☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
This is it guys! In this writing, you met with us! Hope you enjoyed!



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/