In-Flight Travel Essentials

12:59 PM




Hello everybody!
 In this post, we will talk about In Plane Carry-on Essentials. Let’s start!

  1. A Bag : 
Choosing a bag can seem like an easy thing to do. But for me, it isn’ t. First thing’ s first, you should make sure that the bag that you will take with you is comfortable and as large as you need. You can choose a back-pack or a large hand bag. It’s all up to you. I do love using back-packs usually. But I can say that hand-bags can be as comfortable as back-packs too!


     2.  Your Wallet : 

Yes, your wallet. Even if you are traveling with your parents, you may need  Money. Personally, I don’t really feel comfortable where ever I go, if I don’t have my money and my shop cards with me. Where are you going to travel doesn't matter, you can't know whenever you can need money. 

     3.  A Moisturizer : 

As you know, when we are on an airplane, our skin is more likely to get dry. That's why one of our best friends while we are traveling with airplane is moisturizers. So bringing moisturizers will help you a lot including for your lips. 

P.S.: You may want to try Hydrating Facial Mists if your face needs to be hydrated. 
   
    4. A Hand Sanitizer : 

One word, GERMS. 

    5. Electronic Devices :

By the word 'electronic devices' I mean the stuff like your cell phone, iPad, or Laptop. And of course chargers. I love using cases for both my MacBook Pro and iPad. The reason why I don't have them in my suitcase is that I feel more comfortable when I have them with me and I do use them both. 


    6. Headphones : 

I do like taking two types of head phones with me. Especially for longer trips. Because at the moment, I may find the over-ear headphones more comfortable but after a time, it makes me feel uncomfortable because they've been pressing on my ears. And when I feel like that or if i want to sleep, I am using in-ear headphones. 

For over-ear and in-ear headphones, I would recommend you Urbanears. I am using and I find them really cute and handy. And their prices are affordable. Over-ear headphones can be fold like down below and with this, it helps you to save place. 




    7. Sunglasses : 

In fact, taking or not taking your sunglasses with you depends on the season. But we are in summer, and in summer, our eyes are as important as our skin. So if you' re traveling to somewhere sunny, don't forget to bring your sunglasses with you. You would like to bring a case for your sunglasses too, the case will protect your sunglasses from scratching while you're not wearing them. 

  
    8. Chewing Gum: 

This is something that I always carry in my bag. A day is so long and you may want to feel fresh even without brushing your teeth every single minute. Because I am one of those people who brushes their teeth as many times as they can when they are at home. So it's nice to feel fresh during the day, and chewing gums are perfect for this. 

    9. Wet Wipes  

    10. Deodorant :

 I love taking a deodorant with me, because obviously, you can't know whenever you can need a deodorant. And even if you really don't need it, you may want to feel refreshed. 

    11. Blotting Sheets : 

Blotting Sheets are perfect for oily skin especially if you are a teenager, because teenager people's skins are more likely to be oily. If you haven't used blotting sheets before and wondering what they are, basically, they are thin sheets which are coated with an oil absorbing powder. 

Here are some  affordable priced Blotting Sheets : 


NYX Blotting Sheets - A Pack of 100 Sheets - £ 4.59
Bobbi Brown Blotting Paper - A Pack of 100 Sheets - £ 8.50


    12.  Hair Tie + Bobby Pins

    
So guys, that was it! Hope this helped. Thanks for reading. See you next week! 

-Sıla


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/