Back To School Supplies 2015

12:16 PM



Hello people! Even though my school starts in a month, I know that so many of you has their school started or it is going to start in a few weeks. So, I' ve decided to help you people about back to school shopping.

1) Backpacks: So the main thing is of course a cute or a cool backpack.

Vans has tons of cool backpacks to be honest, you can visit the shop, or order one by clicking here.

If you want a plain one, Eastpak is the best place to shop, but don' t worry they have really cool, patterned ones also. I have one too and I' ve been using it for almost two years, I looks still the same and I love it. You can order one by clicking here.


Another is MI-PAC, I literally love how they design the backpacks and I also love the fact that they have a lot of space for my notebooks but they don' t look like I have a suitcase on my shoulders! They usually costs between £19.99-£34.99 . Click here to shop online.



Keep in mind that these are only suggestions, you can go anywhere to get a backpack, like Adidas, Nike, New Balance, Jansport and Surfdome!



2) Planners & Notebooks: For school, planners are so helpful. I always have a little planner with me in my bag. And of course, notebooks are so needed to take notes while you' re in the class. You can buy them from any store. And if you would like to design your own planner/notebook/wall planner/gift card, go on Personal Planner. You decide the size of it, design the front and the back cover, also the inside of it, and order it! Done, you have your own, unique planner!The cost of your design, depends on which size you choose.


3) Pens & Pencils: Don' t be that one person who asks for pens, pencils etc. and go buy some! You don' t need a ton of pens or anything, two or three is enough. You can even have one pen or pencil if you think you are not going to lose it. But if you lose them a lot, have one in more in your bag, as a backup. Oh and by the way sharpies are the best!




4) Bags and outftits for gym class: Just go Nike, Adidas and etc. you will definitelly find what you need in those stores. If you say that they are expensive, go to any store, even Target has what you need.


5) Must haves in your bag: A deodorant, a bottle of water, wet wipes, tissues and a lip balm. You really never know when you will need them!


Good luck with your school, also if you are freshman and worried about what will happen, just let it go, you can have some struggles for a few days but believe me every single thing will be ok! See you next week! :)

-Gizem

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/