What's In My Carry-On Bag?

1:46 PM


Hello everyone!
In this post, we will talk about What to carry on in your bag!

 1) A Notebook and A Pen:

I always carry a notebook and a pen with me just in case if i want to remember something, or if see something like a quote and want to save it to somewhere, in situations like those, a notebook and a pen will be your best friends!

 2) Chewing Gum:

I'm obsessed with sugar free chewing gums. Personally I always buy them in the pots just because they have more gums in it and they last longer + if you are like me, you know the situation when you open your  bag, take the pot out and everyone who sees the pot be like "Chewing Gums!" "Can i have one?" "Can i have one more?" "I swallowed mine, can i have one more?!"

So, always carry a pot with you.

 3) Your Phone :

Do you need a description for this?

 4) Your Wallet:

You can never know when ever you need your cards and money.


 5) A Lip Balm and A Lipstick


 6) Wet Wipes:

You can use wet wipes even if your hands are not dirty but you need to feel a little bit refreshed.


 7) Headphones:


 8) A Milky way:

It's delicious.


 9) Skittles:

Never go out without a Skittles.


10) Hand Sanitizer :

GERMS. GERMS. GERMS.

11)  Sunglasses:

We are in summer. And in summer, sunglasses are a must to protect our eyes from the sun. And.. don't forget a case too. You would not like them to scratch.. right?

12) A Book :

I always have my book with me.  If I get bored, or while I' m drinking my coffee in a cafe, there is nothing enjoyable as a book.

13) A Deodorant:

 As I told you before, you can't know when ever you need a deodorant. And you can never know when ever you need to feel refreshed.


14) A Hand Moisturizer:


15)  I Pad/Tablet :

I always carry my I Pad with me, sometimes for entertainment, but sometimes I can really need it for my blogs etc.

16) Keys

17) A Bottle of Water:

Did you know that we should drink at least 1 liters of water a day?

18) Tissues

That was it! I hope you enjoyed it everybody! See you next Tuesday! -Sıla

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/