Christmas Playlist 2015

1:35 PM




Hello my little Elves!

In the previous post, we've talked about my all time favorite Christmas movies, and in this post, I will be sharing 14  of my favorite Christmas songs! 

I need to admit that It was hard to choose 14 favs from all of those lovely songs. But here it is, my Christmas Playlist. 
Ups! And before I forget, I just wanted to say that they are not in an order, Let's Start! 

1. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - Frank Sinetra / Christina Aguilera 

2. Deck the Halls - The Last Bison 

3. Santa Clause is Coming to Town - Great Lake Shimmers 

4. Jingle Bell Rock - The Vamps 

5. A Holy Night - Celine Dion 

6. White Christmas - Frank Sinatra 

7. Winter Wonderland - Doris Day 

8. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carrey 

9. Holly Jolly Christmas - Michael Bublé 

10. Alvin and The Chipmunks - Christmas Don't Be Late 

11. It is Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Michael Bublé

12. I'll be Home for Christmas - Michael Bublé

13. Band Aid 30 - Do They Know It's Christmas? 

14. Hang A String Of Lights - Great Lake Shimmers 


I hope you will enjoy listening them! I think those songs are perfect for your mood, and obviously, so Christmasy! See you next time!

#ItsthemostH4Ltimeoftheyear

-Sıla

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/