Winter/Christmas Lookbook 2015

2:08 AM


What's up homies?I missed you so much, I think the last I've posted something was in summer... Woah. But guess what? We are back.We are so sorry about not posting, as you know our school have started and we do not have time to write because of exams, homework and school projects etc. But now we are here with incredible ideas. 
For the last five days before Christmas, everyone is going to post a new post. So that means three new posts per day, for five days! So I decided to give you some outfit ideas for winter/christmas time. Hope you guys like it.

#H4Lisback

1-Monday

2-Tuesday

3-Wednesday(Homewear)



4-Thursday


5-Friday(Girls night out)



6-Saturday

7-Sunday(Night out)
  • Outfits are made by me through the app on App Store called Polyvore.Also lots of  thanks to Gizem ( she is 1/3 of H4L) for helping me to figure out the outfits.
My username on Polyvore:Gulbeyazmedjid

See you next time. Bye!

 #ItsthemostH4Ltimeoftheyear

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/