10 Reasons Why I Love Christmas

1:45 PM

Hello my little lovely Elves!

And welcome to our little Blogmas which is five days! We hope you enjoyed it so far and will enjoy the new ones, Let's start!

In this post, I will be sharing you 10 reasons why I love Christmas!

1. Christmas Jumpers 

Okay, is there anyone else who is not in L-O-V-E with those lovely jumpers?! I'm sure there aren't! Because, we are talking about cozy, warm and cute Christmas jumpers!


Here are some examples :




2. Christmas Cookies/Gingerbread Houses


And If we are talking about Christmas, we really need to talk about cookies, am I right? Of course, I am. All you need is a tasty recipe, and some icing. And, only thing I need to say about Gingerbread houses is, without a Gingerbread house, I would not call it Christmas. Plus, they are fun! 




3. Christmas Movies 



For me, Christmas would not be the same without all of those unforgettable movies. And If you are looking for some suggestions, don't forget to check my post called 8 Of My Favorite Christmas Movies! 


4. Advent Calendars

To be honest, this is obviously one of the best parts of Christmas, who would not love a new gift every single day?! You can get a Chocolate Advent Calendar or Beauty Advent Calendar, of course, you have a lot of options such as nail polish calendars, tea calendars,  or even Wine or Whiskey calendars! 





5. Vlogmas 

Basically, Vlogmas is perfection. Like seriously, who would not like a new vlog every single day from their favorite vlogger?! 

6. Presents 

Just don't forget, you need to be a good boy/girl for a whole year to deserve a present! 

7. Christmas Tree 


When I was little, I remember begging my parents to prepare our Christmas tree earlier, and.. my aunt, and my cousins and a few more family members.. but, that is not our topic. 

So don't you think all of those little 'balls', snowmen, santa figures, lights.. are just magical?! I totally think they are, and preparing the tree must be one of the most enjoy full things to do too! Plus, I don't know you, but they totally help me to get in to a better mood! 


8. Christmas Songs


Yes! I am one of those people who listens all of those old/new lovely Christmas songs when it's time arrives! And one more time.. If you need some suggestions, you can find 14 of My Favorite Christmas Songs by clicking the link down below! 




9. Shopping 

I don't really think that I can explain you all how much I love this one, going all of those shops one by one which are basically like heaven when it comes to Christmas, and shopping just like a dream come true.. every year! 

10. Having Time with Family 

And isn't that the most important part? Personally, I can't even imagine a Christmas and/or a New Year without me trying to do everything perfect while my dad watching me getting crazy with the tree or trying to buy the most good looking things, and he recording it, then treating me to share it. 

You know what? Forget about it.. 



And that was it, I really hope that you all enjoyed it, do not forget to follow H4L and  our personal accounts on Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram! Thank you, and  love you all xoxo 



-Sıla 









You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/