8 Of My Favourite Christmas Movies!

5:21 AM


Ho! Ho! Ho!

Hello my little elves! As you know, Christmas is on the way! Which is one of the most exciting times of the year for H4L!

For the last five days before Christmas, everyone is going to post a new post. So that means three new posts per day, for five days! 

Christmas would not be the same without the lovely Christmas movies, am I right? So, I decided to share 8 of my favorite Christmas Movies with you guys! Just don't forget, non of these movies are in an order. 

1) Home Alone (1990)

Home Alone is not just a movie, It is a series, and every single movie is.. Brilliant! It is an American Christmas comedy movie. The film stars Macauley Culkin (Who was one of the most talented child actors I've ever seen) as Kevin, a boy who is mistakenly left behind while his family flies to Paris for their Christmas. This is one of the Christmas movies that I fell in love with. And if you haven't watched it yet, you need to.


2)How The Grinch Stole Christmas (2000)

Let's be honest, guys. We all thought this movie's name was The Grinch. But obviously, It is How The Grinch Stole Christmas. In 2000, this movie won 17 awards including 1 Oscar, and it had 34 nominations. The Cast includes Jim Carrey, Taylor Momsen and a lot more talented actors and actresses. I think we can say that Jim Carrey killed it, just like the other movies he had a role on. In the movie, Grinch (Jim Carrey) decides to ruin Christmas for the citizens of Whoville of course by the help of his dog, Max. The only thing I'm going to tell is, you can't be old for this movie. I just can't stop watching this one!




3) Elf (2003)

Is there anyone who haven't seen this movie yet? If there are, this time of the year is perfect for it! Buddy, was accidentally sent to the North Pole while he was little and raised by the Santa's elves. Then Buddy starts to shake the feeling that he does not fit in, Buddy travels to New York to find his biological father. The Cast includes Will Ferrel, Zooey Deschanel, James Caan and Peter Dinklage -who you can recognize from HBO's unique TV series Game of Thrones. One more time, If you haven't watched it yet, you really need to watch it right now!



4) Arthur Christmas (2011)

Watch it, watch it, watch it, watch it, watch it, and.. WATCH IT!


Can we take a moment for how cute the elves look?


5) Charlie and The Chocolate Factory (2005)

Moving on, we have Charlie and The Chocolate Factory. This movie will make you have fun and feel the warmth of Christmas at the same time. And It is a musical-comedy movie, can there be anything better?! The film stars Johnny Depp as Willy Wonka and Freddie Highmore as Charlie Bucket. I don't think that I need to mention how good Johnny Depp is, duh! I can't explain how much I love this one!




 6. A Christmas Carol (2009)

Another Jim Carrey success, while London awaits the joyful arrival of Christmas, miserly Scrooge (Jim Carrey) thinks it is all hamburg, berating his faithful clerk and cheerful nephew for their view. Then, Scrooge encounters the ghost of his late business partner, who warns that three spirits will be visiting this night. The hosts visits Scrooge and takes him on a journey through past, present and future in the hope of transforming his bitterness. I remember that I cried when I watched this one for the first time, don't ask me why.





7. Jingle All The Way 


Howard, who is a workaholic father, wants to make things up to his son, Jamie and his wife. He promises his son to get the most-wanted toy of the season, Turbo-Man, even though it is Christmas Eve and the toy is practically sold out. Another lovely Christmas movie that I think you need to watch. Another Arnold Schwarzenegger perfection. This is all I can say about this one.

8. The Santa Clause

Last, but definitely not least, another Disney classic The Santa Clause. I remember watching this movie like this was the first movie I've ever seen. Right after Scott (Tim Allen) kills Santa accidentally,  Scott and his son 'magically' transported to North Pole. And an Elf explains Scott that he should take Santa's place before the next Christmas eve. He thinks he is dreaming, but he starts to understand he wasn't! 



Okay guys, this was it! I hope you did like the post and will definitely be watching these movies that I recommended. And just wanted to say sorry for not uploading any posts for a couple of weeks. See you soon!

#ItsthemostH4Ltimeoftheyear

-Sıla

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/