Merry Christmas From H4L

2:32 PM

Hey, people! It's Gizem, 1/3 of H4L. As you all know, today is Christmas. And, first of all I hope you guys have an amazing day.

Secondly, I (we) would like to thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I know that this blog is not like all those popular, perfect blogs. But, this blog means a lot to me, and to us. Throwing back to four months ago, both three of us was SO excited. We didn't know where to start, what to do and what to write about. We've done so much research, we worked and are working to improve this blog a lot. It has been two years since we are H4L and I'm so happy that last summer, we have decided to start this blog. Everyone has done so much. Thanks a lot to my lovely girls for not giving up, and trying so hard to do better.

Thank you guys, for reading our posts. I don't know if any of you reads our posts regularly, so thank you so much if you have sticked with us for months. We have reached 800 views today! 800! That is the best Christmas gift for me!

Have yourself a merry little Christmas, amazing people! Love you lots! XX

-Gizem

Hello, my little elves! 
I guess this post will be the last time that I will be calling you 'my little elves' until next Christmas. Which is sad. I just wanted to say that, thanks for being with us, reading our posts, and most importantly, thanks for being a member of our little family here. 800 most probably looks like a small number to you, but for us, it is the best Christmas gift. Just wanted to thank you, you mean the world to us. Also I want to thank the other two magical girls who have been with me no matter what.

And most importantly, Merry Christmas everyone, have yourselves a lovely and fun Christmas with your loved ones, I love you so much!

-Sıla


Hi homies! I'm upset that we are not going to post something Christmas related until 2016, I've missed those posts already!.. We just hit 800 views,it's so amazing that we couldn't believe it.Before we were 3 girls who has dreams,at first I was too worried because we have to spend time on blog,we have to do research a lot.In the other hand we have school stuff to do,but we made it.I am so proud of my girls and thank you for not giving up on me also this blog changed everything it made our friendship stonger and bigger.Also thank you guys a lot for reading our post and being a good motivation source for us.Talking about Christmas, I'm wishing you guys a merry Christmas!Again lots of thank you to all of you.

Wish the season to be jolly, love you so much!

-Gulbeyaz

Merry Christmas everyone, we love you so much. Have a wonderful day with your loved ones.
-H4L

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram!

https://twitter.com/h4lwrites https://www.instagram.com/h4lwrites/